Song Key – The key in which you are working.
10. Chord Sequence
Chord Progression – Selects the chord sequence from a preset. For example, Pachelbel’s Canon or chart topping pop progressions.
11. Manual chord entry
Custom Chord Progression – Allows manual chord sequence entry. For a chord sequence of I, IV, V, I, the entry format is “1,4,5,1”. If a valid chord sequence is found here.
12. Chord Lock
Force the plugin to analyze all of your input notes in reference to a certain chord. This allows changing the mode of your input notes.
– For example, if you have chosen a minor chord sequence vi, V, IV, V and the input notes correspond to the base minor key, then picking a chord lock value of 6 as well as a major chord sequence will translate all written notes into the selected major chord sequence.
13. Voice Leading Mode
Writing Styles – There are now several options:
- Scalic – Provides an exact scalic translation across the selected chord sequence.
- Nearest – Keeps the part-writing as close to the input notes as possible.
- Ascending – Provides part-writing that ascends.
- Descending – Provides part-writing that descends.
- Cloud – Currently in beta – Allows part-writing data to be pulled from our servers.